Sunday, July 8, 2007

QUE THE DRUMS

Our unsleepable friend
gets the message on an airport
all your friends and your foes
would rather die than have to text you
TO SAY THE LEAST: ohhh truly disappointed
truly, truly, truly haaa ha

PBR'd too much
and I foosed too much
and there's nowhere to go but down
young hype dude I wanna help you
SEE THESE LINES?: truly disappointed
truly, truly, truly haa ha

Don't commment to me now
about people who are "cool"
'cause I have spent my WHOLE LIFE in RUINS...
because of people who were "cool"
oh this world may lack Style, I know
but Anonymous must blossom and grow
haa ha

Young girl one day you will be old
but the thing is: I love you NOW
This is the last blog I will ever post (yeeeeahhhh)
No I've changed my mind again (awwwwwww)

GOODNIGHT
AND THANK YOU

-???????™